Want to work at an exciting startup in Downtown NYC? FinTech Studios is developing the world’s leading artificial intelligence-based financial information network. FinTech Studios seamlessly integrate financial technology apps, news, research, financial data and big-data analytics from dozens of cloud partners and millions of websites, online sources and proprietary financial databases in real-time, leveraging advanced machine learning, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technology.
We are gearing up to grow rapidly in 2018, take a look at our open positions:
Project Manager – Full-time
Location – Downtown NYC
Digital Graphic Designer – Part-time
Location – Downtown NYC
Our rapid growth and expanding list of marketing initiatives means we need a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, decks and other designs. The successful candidate should have a good understanding of how digital marketing campaigns work. This position reports to our Head of Marketing but will also complete projects for the Executive team, so you will have visibility across the company and the opportunity to advance your career.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current initiatives, events and product rollout plans
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, email, websites and other media, including infographics
- Pull together disparate elements of a design, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website or other projects
- Consult with marketing, sales and management to create cohesive designs that reflect our goals
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc.
- Ensure deadlines for assigned projects are met
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, UI/Wireframing, web design and multimedia presentation
- 2+ years in graphic design, ideally with a creative agency, or a Corporate marketing team
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
To apply, send your resume (and why not include your portfolio) to: firstname.lastname@example.org